- Works for all models
- Only after hard power cycle
- Only during first 15-30 seconds
- Only via hardware console port
- Connect to device using console
- Reboot the device
- Login with username: maintainer
- Password: bcpb+<DEVICE_SERIAL> for example: bcpbFG140P2G14500013
- Take note that after the reboot you have only 15 seconds to login
CPU(00:000106ca bfebfbff): MP initialization
CPU(01:000106ca bfebfbff): MP initialization
CPU(02:000106ca bfebfbff): MP initialization
CPU(03:000106ca bfebfbff): MP initialization
Total RAM: 4096MB
Scanning PCI bus...Done.
Allocating PCI resources...Done.
Enabling PCI resources...Done.
Zeroing IRQ settings...Done.
Verifying PIRQ tables...Done.
Boot up, boot device capacity: 1910MB.
Press any key to display configuration menu...
Reading boot image 1481398 bytes.
System is starting...
FGT login: maintainer
FGT# execute factoryreset
This operation will reset the system to factory default!
Do you want to continue? (y/n)y
System is resetting to factory default...
The system is going down NOW !!
For security reasons maintainer can be disabled in the following manner:
config sys global
set admin-maintainer disable