Here is a simple example how to do packet capture in Radware AppDirector appliance in order to diasgnose and troubelshoot were needed.
1. Go to Classes->Modify and choose one of the parameters which you like to use as filter, in my example I will use Networks.
Click Create to configure new network
2. Configure new network/host for use as a filter:
3. Go to Classes->Update Policies and click on Set to apply the changes you have just made
4. Go to Services->Diagnostic->Policies
5. Click on Create to configure new diagnostic policy:
While configuring diagnostic policy we can use any parameter to filter or limit the packet capture (SRC, DST, TOS, INTF, VLAN etc.) note that in the following policy I have defined destination host (which we configured in step 2) and limit the number of captured packet to 150.
6. Go to Services->Diagnostic->Capture->Parameters
7. Choose Enabled in Status drop-box and click Set to start capture.
Warning - diagnostic tools may cause severe performance degradation.
Always use in caution and limit the capture using filters.
8. Click on Files or go to Services->Diagnostics->Files to access the captured files
Click on download to save the files on your local PC and use Wireshark to view the content of the file.