So here are the steps:
First download the required files:
1. Paessler MIB Importer and Converter
2. Cisco SMI:
Now let’s edit the CISCO-RTTMON-MIB and prepare a custom SNMP MIB:
1. Install and then open the Paessler MIB Importer and Converter
2. Choose Import from the top menu and select CISCO-SMI file:
3. An import successful message will appear, click close
4. Choose Import from the top menu again but this time select CISCO-RTTMON-MIB file
5. An import successful message will appear, click close
6. Now all the OIDs will appear in the MIB convertor
7. you can click on each OID and get information regarding the specific OID including description, type, OID number, values and more.
8. Using CTRL+X delete all unnecessary OID’s from the current list and leave only the required OIDs for your current MIB.
Note that you can click on File->Enable Partial Selection for selecting specific OID’s.
9. Click File->Save As… and save the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\PRTG Network Monitor\snmplibs folder.
10. Open PRTG Network Monitor console
11. Add a new sensor
12. Choose SNMP Library
13. Choose the newly created MIB file